Warwickshire CCC unofficial fans forum
bearsfans.org.uk
default profile picture

Andy

Member
Last seen 15 minutes ago
Joined:
Posts:
2638
Topics:
128

ITE7376 wrote:

Andy wrote:

UrsaMinor wrote:

I'm at Taunton. Somerset look like they want batting points having stacked the batting and brought the boundaries in fully 15 yards all round. They'll have to get rid of Dom Sibley before they get a chance themselves though.
The locals don't seem optimistic (chortle).

Little glance at their live stream earlier on, I don't think ive ever seen the one side so short at Taunton.


which is saying something!

Exactly

UrsaMinor wrote:

I'm at Taunton. Somerset look like they want batting points having stacked the batting and brought the boundaries in fully 15 yards all round. They'll have to get rid of Dom Sibley before they get a chance themselves though.
The locals don't seem optimistic (chortle).

Little glance at their live stream earlier on, I don't think ive ever seen the one side so short at Taunton.

Can't really say. Bit there, nothing excessive, we've bowled really well.

Goodness me that was a poor decision on Tattersall

Leach on in the 10th over...Ciderabad...

Look at that pitch at Canterbury...

I'd be impressed if they drew with Notts and Somerset, fair play.

Lost the toss again!

I just hope we start well, relatively so with it being a 4day game anyway, and settle the nerves.

Come on you bears, come on.

Ian Holland worries me, been in great form with the ball now for a few weeks.

Was just coming in to say, no Nick Kelly for Leicestershire is quite a big blow for them.

Ethan Banter

I dont know if he was more deserving, or less deserving of a contract. He definitely deserved more opportunity to make a case for himself though over the past 2 or 3 years, particularly in white ball cricket.

Don't think they showed anybody when we won it in 2021 did they?

Im already in a right old state over this.

They are literally 50 yard boundaries at Taunton anyway.

Im shit at this sort of thing, am I right in saying we need 14 points next week and no matter what anybody else does we win the County Championship?

Gilchrist's was a 2 game deal only. Hamza was ineligible from playing against us in the One Day cup, surely that applies in the CC too?

Can we bring one of the low, slow pudding pitches back next week please?

BosworthBear wrote:

Presumably they won’t have Gilchrist?

Correct on Gilchrist. Assuming they won't have Hamza too.