Warwickshire CCC unofficial fans forum
bearsfans.org.uk

The competition has been runnung for a few days, but the highlight so far, and a significant result for the growth of the game was the victory for the USA over Pakistan tonight.

Let us hope we don't find out that the result was influenced by the criminal bookmakers who have influenced Pakistans results and performances before.

England could be out of the World Cup this time next week if we don't pip Scotland on run rate. For the next two matches we need to drop old timers Bairstow, Ali, Jordan & Wood, and bring in Duckett, Curran, Hartley & Topley.

I think the team for the next game should be: Salt, Buttler, Duckett, Brook, Livingstone, Jacks, Curran, Hartley, Archer, Rashid & Topley.

Devon_Bear wrote:

England could be out of the World Cup this time next week if we don't pip Scotland on run rate. For the next two matches we need to drop old timers Bairstow, Ali, Jordan & Wood, and bring in Duckett, Curran, Hartley & Topley.

I think the team for the next game should be: Salt, Buttler, Duckett, Brook, Livingstone, Jacks, Curran, Hartley, Archer, Rashid & Topley.

They won't drop Moeen but completely agree on your other suggestions.

Yes you're probably right, Jacks is more likely to be left out next game.

This competition is turning into a farce. So many games either lost or shortened due to the weather. I’ve lost all interest in it now.

Who's idea was it to hold the World Cup in the Caribbean at the start of the rainy season? Great bit of planning that!

Interesting how little coverage this is getting in the media. Soccer, yes: golf, yes: tennis, yes. Is there any cricket on?

Administrator

Jonathan Trott leads Afghanistan to the semi-finals at the expense of Australia. You love to see it.

So England crash out of the T20 World Cup, thrashed by India. Our bowling was below par, and our batting was woeful. Yes, both Axar & Kuldeep bowled excellently but our first three batsmen played awful shots to get out & we never recovered after that.

England fly home tomorrow, will Moeen be available for next Friday's T20 match?